Friday, October 3, 2008

School work

This is some of the hand writing that Parker has done over the last six weeks.
He has now learned several Capital and lower case letters .
I am so very proud of him. I am trying to improve my own handwriting with him!







All of the pages you see here represent the work that Parker does each day!! On top of this he Has seat work to copy off the chalkboard. The last few days He has Written out Gen1:1, his spelling list and other random words we are working on for reading!! He also has to read to Daddy and brothers!

1 comment:

  1. I love that didn't think you'd do well with blogging. Look at you! You blog more than myself. You're going to love going back and reading these years from now. :)

    Sorry for the circumstances, but see you soon Lord willing!

    ReplyDelete