Wednesday, October 1, 2008

These Pics Make Me Feel Happy

My guys walking through the field
They are feeding the horses carrots!!
Carson just watched from afar!

Parker told me he could fly!!!

Marshall copying me as I looked

around the camera.

Carson being Carson he is such a free spirit. Everyday

he talks more and more. I love getting to see in his world.


Well, I still have pain in the left kidney. Sometimes it all but stops me in my tracks. I laughed as I told mom, that if I was asking for pain meds I thinks they would tell me, it's in my head and would think I was addicted to the junk. Thankfully I continue to refuse anything but Ibuprofen, but as often as I take that its' not good for my body either. So I was very happy when my doctor said he would order some more test. They will look in my kidney, I will hear in a few days when they will set me up in day surgery to look at my kidney. The doctor really feels like there is some sort of blockage, how ever small it might be, causing this never ending pain. I pray that they find something. I hate feeling crummy all the time. It breaks my heart that my kids have been drug to the doctors office countless times, just for me to pee in a cup. The whole family has been so strong for me through this whole year. The Super man of my life has been there to work to pay medical bills,and food when I can't cook! He's at home to help with whatever he can, and with his arms around me asking God for Wisdom for the doctors and relief for my body. Not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed.

1 comment:

  1. TAG! You're it!

    Read the rules here: www.bloganlog.blogspot.com

    (PS: Beautiful pictures!!)

    ReplyDelete