Tuesday, September 30, 2008

That Crazy Time Of Year

Hi, We are new to this but family keeps asking us if we have a blog.... So here goes.
Parker is staring his 6th week of first grade. He is amazing, He wanted to do cursive so we did and he is great. He puts my handrwriting to shame!! Marshall really just can't stand that Parker is doing school and he isn't so I Told him we could say he's in Pre-K. I have started some Basic Phonics Work with him and we go over numbers, shapes, and stuff like that. Which, by the way, we did these things already but when we call them school he can't wait!! Carson is still a toot I can never let my guard down with this one he keeps us on our toes, but he makes us laugh just as much so I guess I won't complain.
This is the time of year that I love and hate. Parker will turn 6 on Saturday. We will do his party a week later. The week after that Eric leaves town for a school. Then he's gone again for one more week. That school will be in Jefferson county (TX) so who knows the boys and I might go too. By the time all the is over its Halloween !!! The boys can't wait they put their costumes on daily!!! Then we are already to November which has holidays and travel on the books!! Then Christmas... New Years... Carson's Bday and man I have to stop thinking about it my head is already spinning.
And with all this I still have to be Mom, Teacher, Wife, Cook, Maid .....Like I said in the end it all puts a smile on my face so I may be tired but I am Happy and Blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! You'll love it here!

    ReplyDelete