Thursday, January 22, 2009

Please Pray

Please pray for our cousins Joey and Pam. They are the parents of Baby Jadon who was one of the three babies in our family born on the 8th of January. On the 12th, at just 5 days old, he had two surgeries on his heart. The last week and a half were looking good...But today we got a call saying it wasn't looking good. My heart aches for them. They have two girls who are at home with their grandparents. This is a difficult time for this part of the family and we all ache for them. I was told that with this surgery, he was given something to paralyze him throughout the procedure, his vocal cords are swollen so he can't even cry. I tell you this because I know God is in control and he promises to be faithful and to care for us. But I also know that his will is not always our own. My prayer for baby Jadon is that God will guide the hand of the doctors who are taking care of this precious child, that God will give the family and friends a comfort that only he can, but mostly that the Lord's will be done and that we would not question it but grow through it.

I have lots of fun pics and a fun video but no time to upload it now. Poor Daddy has not felt well this week and the boys have had their share of whatever bug is going around. I have stayed well (knock on wood) so far but the day is not over and I MUST go to the grocery store. So off I go, so long for now. Sweet faces soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment