Friday, January 23, 2009

Hope You Smile

Above: Carson feeding his Nanno.

Below: Carson with one of my toys from childhood, but to him a it' s Mousie in the flesh! Mousie is his imaginary pet/friend.




Above: Our little snowman from CO.
Below: A fun afternoon at one of our many parks.




Baby Jadon is still being a fighter, praise God. Please continue to pray. Today my youngest child is three I no longer have any babies. This is bittersweet for me. Now new things will be available for adventures, but I have to let go at the same time. I know that through life we always have to let go as we move on, but this feels a bit sharper than other things. Like I said I now have a three year old, so I have a helper, a comedian, an artist, an athlete, you name it he thinks he can do it.....except when he doesn't want to!! Then hold on to your hat. We had a great party with friends and family alike. I will up load photos soon. Goodnight, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment