Friday, January 16, 2009

I Can't Breath

Today was a much smoother day. We got school done, I moved thru the never ending laundry, and played with friends. I did a few haircuts, I do enjoy that (even when it's just my kids). Then I cooked a yummy dinner and had the Robbins family over. I'd like to take this time to say thank you to Aunt Candy for the "Ritz Chicken". I enjoy somthing I can put together so fast and it taste so yummy!! We put the wee ones down and watched Swing Vote. I wish more poeple could have seen this before election day!! I also wish it didn't have the language that it did. Really I enjoyed little miss Mer Mer sitting in my lap. She still sounds like an itty bitty even though she is talking and cracking us up all the time. Man why do they all grow so fast. Oh yeah I can't breath.... After all that, yes, around 10:30 we still worked out. No big deal you say, well then you have never done P90X. We did the cardio disc and I was literally wheezing. The other days make you work but this did evil things!! If you do not know what P90X is I encougrage you to look it up and see just how evil this Tony Horton can be. Although I may whine a bit it really is awesome. When you are in the middle of a workout you think you can't go on but you just push through it, and then as the cool down comes to an end I get giddy for the next day!!! I know I'm crazy but hey, anything that can make you want to spit nails and then ask for more must be great. Wish us luck as we try to be a healthy example to our childern and be able to keep up with their abundant energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment