Sunday, October 4, 2009

Super Seven

Seven is thought by some to be the number of perfection or completion. Some believe in numerology (I not so much). But if you look at what is said about what characteristics you might have if the number 7 was in 'your numbers", you might posses these characteristics: One might be "analytical, intellectual, focused, scientific and inventive, contemplative, meditative, spiritual and enigmatic. You are a seeker of truth and an accumulator of knowledge and wisdom." Like I said, I don't put a whole lot of faith in numerology but I thought I'd share it because I'm giving you all meanings of seven I found. I bet you've heard of the "Seven Wonders of the Ancient World". There are lots on "meanings" to seven but what I want to know is what it means for me.
All this says seven is really super, right? Well my friends, I sure hope so because my baby has just turned 7! He is not the tiny little pumpkin that we brought home from the hospital 7 years ago. When I say pumpkin I mean it. He was jaundice and he was orange. My mother, who is a nurse at a pediatric office, said in all her years of work she had never seen a child who had a higher bilirubin count. He, as you can tell, has turned out just fine so far! Up until now I have felt almost down right confident in what I was to do as a mother. Now on the other hand, I feel like my map has been taken away and someone has put a blindfold on me, and I only get to hear bits and pieces from here on out!
OK it may not be that bad, but as you know I'm a girl, and girls are soooo sooooo different than boys. How will I know what to do in these up coming years? How will I handle helping him get through those tough years ahead? I may not have exact answers but I do have a wonderful husband who does know about boys! I also have read multiple books and I'm sure I will continue to read more. Most importantly I have the Bible. God has placed what I need as a mother and wife right in his word. That doesn't mean I have an exact answer for every little thing but I have so much if I will just find strength in him. God has also blessed me with family and friends who also know things that have been and will be helpful to me in the new stages of life. I am so blessed to have my family and as we journey through this next unknown I still like to look back!


Seven


Six





Five

Four

Three



Two




One-ish











No comments:

Post a Comment