Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My ABC's

A is for age: 28 for two more months
B is for burger of choice: In my tummy
C is for the car I drive: Ford Expedition
D is for your dog's name: Bluedreaux
E is for essential item you use every day: Husband
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Lost
G is for favorite game: Anything played with loved ones
H is for home state: TX now formally CO
I is for instruments you play: I played Piano, Flute, Tuba, Organ
J is for favorite juice: White Grape
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: I could tell you but I'd have to kill you
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Bush's Chicken
M is for your favorite Muppet: I really can't chose
N is for number of piercings: Currently 5
O is for overnight hospital stays: I know 6 maybe more
P is for people you were with today: My husband & children
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Catch up on my shows on http://www.abc.go.tv/
R is for your biggest regret: My health bums me out but I don't have complete control to change that so no real regrets
S is for relationship status: Very married 7 years
T is for time you woke up today: I could tell you but I'd have to kill you-We were up late
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: My goofyness
V is for the vegetable you love most: Asparagus
W is for worst habit: procrastinating
X is for x-rays you've had: So many that you may want to stay back for fear of radiation exposure
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Gumbo
Z is for zodiac: Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment